Rotation and Precision Machines Limited | Full time
Ikeja, Nigeria | Posted on 10/11/2023
Rotation and Precision Machines Limited is a multipurpose engineering company with an enormous wealth of experience in providing engineering products and services to the Nigerian market. For over a decade, we have been strategically positioned as a supplier of innovative products and technologies to our clients.
We handle a wide range of processes ranging from supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance industrial associated facilities as well as control systems and instruments.
We’re looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Engineer who can actively meet business goals as they relate to product sales, sales growth, market share improvement, profitability, and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory.
Primary Responsibilities of the Candidate include:
- Grow RPM Sales: Achieve agreed sales budget for RPM brands
- Develop sales in assigned geographical territory through direct sales visits and through contracted freelancers if any. Develop freelancers in your area to increase our reach.
- Strictly follow & and implement a guided sales strategy to achieve growth and sales targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of the accounts and attention to their needs.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be represented. Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- To promote RPM brands with the value sales process.
- To interact actively with customers to become their consultant in selling our products.
- To follow up with existing customers showing a high degree of commitment and professionalism.
- To set and maintain a coherent and clear sales activity agenda.
- To protect and promote RPM price positioning and premium.
- Achieve the Gross Contribution of min. 30%
- Reporting: To report, (daily, weekly & monthly) using sales tools and databases, activities, and information collected in the market (customers, competitors, actions in progress…)
- To support sales through undertaking site surveys and providing technical advice to both existing and new potential customers.
- To improve technical knowledge of products technologies continuously and applications.
- To support the complete sales process with prospecting, discussions, demonstration, exhibition, reference selling, and negotiation to achieve the target.
- To maintain regular contact with all customers. Spend 80% of your time meeting existing potential customers & and finding new potential customers. And 20% of your time for negotiations (closing the quick wins – immediate prospects).
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure stock availability for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
- BSc or HND in any related field but an added advantage in Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of corporate B2B direct selling and sales management/relationship, management experience in related industries in Cement Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Aluminum and Steel, Power ETC.
- Experience in sales of machines and parts.
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering company with roven records of high-performance sales.
- Independent, resourceful, and able to work under pressure with high mobility Self-motivated, analytical and a team player.
- Must Enjoy the art of selling and be willing to go hands-on when required.
- Ambitious and performance-driven personality.
- Must know how to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- An attractive salary
- Health and Life insurance
- Pension Plans
- Paid Leaves
- Training and Self Development